We have international logistics roots. As an organization, our scope and footprint worldwide with operation centers and strategic alliances that span the globe. Whether your challenges consist of managing a disparate global supplier base or simply negotiating the best ocean rates, TOC Logistics International, Inc. delivers clarity and simplicity across all aspects of global supply chain management. And as a non-asset based partner, we offer considerable flexibility when matching solutions to our clients’ specific business needs. We maintain global certifications to ensure quality, process and results including:
- ISO 9001:2015
- NVOCC (Non-vessel Operating Common Carrier)
- IATA (International Air Transport Association Agent)
GLOBAL FREIGHT FORWARDING
TOC Logistics International, Inc. develops solutions that impact your supply chain. Our experienced staff and streamlined processes address the complex needs of international trade head-on, through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include:
- Air and ocean freight forwarding
- Documentation services
- Customs clearance
- Cargo insurance
- Distribution and other value-added logistics services
- Reporting, tracking and KPI management
Above all, TOC Logistics International, Inc. differentiates itself in the market through agility. We believe the more nimble we are, the easier it becomes for our clients to wade through the economic, time and regulatory pressures that exist in international trade. Our team of dedicated account managers extend themselves into our client’s supply chains by providing oversight on costs, transit times and visibility, ultimately reducing risk and meeting goals. Our involvement in the international supply chain makes it easier to manage and allows our clients the ability to anticipate and respond to ever-changing market expectations.
To learn more about our global value chain solutions, please click here to contact us.
Could you benefit from our global supplier consolidation programs? Consider the questions below:
- Can your import or export containers be better utilized?
- Do you have a diverse supplier base that has geographic synergies, but acts autonomously?
- Do you struggle with overseas vendor compliance on release
schedules, lot sizes, shipping dates, packaging inefficiencies,
paperwork or customs issues?
- Did you ship or receive less than container load (LCL) shipments?
- Do your suppliers’ lot sizes or packaging designs force overflow shipments and underutilized containers?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may have immediate and ongoing opportunities to reduce costs, improve transit times and gain efficiencies within your supply chain. TOC Logistics helps organizations with similar challenges and concerns better utilize containers, manage capacity and ultimately reach optimization within their international supply chains.
We would like the opportunity to learn more about your current and desired status based on the initiatives you are driving within the supply chain. To learn more about our global consolidation services or to have our Solution Development team conduct a no cost, risk-free analysis, please click here to contact us. Continue below for a quick cross section of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you choose TOC Logistics International, Inc.:
Key Deliverables & Benefits
- Reduce ocean shipping costs by 10-30%
- Reduce ocean transit times by 10-30%
- Ongoing optimization that delivers year-over-year savings
- Build synergies around overseas suppliers and freight
- Pay for only the space your freight utilizes with our part load pricing model
- Receive maximum utilization of FCL/direct containers either on your contracts or ours
- Enjoy consolidation/part load pricing of overflow shipments
- Eliminate LCL shipments via the consolidation
- Global operation enters and strategic partnerships
- Management of more than 1000 suppliers across the globe
- Door to door tactical shipment execution
- International documentation and customs brokerage
- Detailed shipment load planning through proprietary software and resource expertise
- Industry leading technology documenting, tracking and trending shipment data
Account Management and Solution Development
- Dedicated, single point of contact from door to door
- Visibility through weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Plant and corporate level reporting
- Ongoing, evidenced based data review
- Shipment, packaging, supplier and volume analysis and