At TOC Logistics, we’ve expanded beyond the United States and work across the globe by assisting our clients in all of their supply chain needs. No matter if that means managing a disparate global supplier base or discussing the best ocean rates, we are there for our clients every step of the way. Since we are an international logistics company, we believe the quicker we are, the easier it is for our clients to maintain the economic, time and regulatory pressures that exist in international trade. This, in return, allows our clients the power to anticipate and react efficiently to the ever-changing market expectations across the globe.
Our international focus:
At TOC Logistics, we are a Hispanic-owned minority business enterprise. TOC’s heritage has allowed us to become our clients’ one-stop single source logistics for Mexican Operations including customer locations and supplier base. With our direct experience operating in the Mexican marketplace, we have developed a unique advantage where we are able to forge partnerships, create country-specific processes and adapt technology and visibility tools to provide ease for all Mexican supply chain operations. We have three offices on the ground in Mexico in order to ensure the highest quality of service for our clients. The services we provide in the area include:
- MexAir Direct— provides the ability to import and export air freight services.
- Mexican Port Operations— provides the ability to import and export ocean services for Altamira, Vera Cruz, Manzanillo, Lázaro and Cárdenas.
- Intra-Mexico Transportation— our offices in Mexico and partner network around the country, TOC can provide door-to-door services and Intra-Mexico time critical logistics.
- Global Consolidation Services—We consolidate freight from anywhere in the world, but have established programs and robust consolidation centers in Europe and Asia that ship product regularly to the US/Mexico & Canada.
- HAZ-MAT Consolidations—Provides for safe and affordable transportation of hazardous materials.
- Expert Border Crossings—TOC’s primary partner in Mexico is a resident Customs Broker, providing our customers access to expert Intra-America border.
Aside from our extensive international connections in Mexico, TOC Europe was created out of a partnership with EBREX, a European-based logistics company. EBREX focuses on improving customers’ transport concerns by providing tailor-made solutions and logistic services. Like us, EBREX focuses on making their customers more than just a number and believes in constant communication with their customers to deliver the best results, making EBREX the perfect partner for TOC across the globe. By partnering with EBREX, we have added additional services and benefits for our clients with service needs to, from and around continental Europe. In the past year with EBREX, we have had an increase in our European market, allowing us to expand and ensure the best quality of operations for our clients.
Additionally, we have connections across the globe. No matter where your shipments are coming from – or need to go, we can move your international freight. It doesn’t matter if your company is large or small, moving containers or less-than container loads—we will monitor your shipments from beginning to end in the most efficient manner across the globe.
Our team has extensive knowledge and experience in the Mexican logistics, cross-border transportation, port operations and airfreight shipments sectors. Our personal and hands-on approach makes us our clients’ premier choice for solving challenges and producing results. We believe that with our company having key international partners that themselves have a proven track-record of success, we are better able to anticipate and respond to the various challenges in foreign markets. Through clarity and simplicity provided by TOC Logistics International, LLC, we are a critical resource in all aspects of global supply chain management process.
Having logistics issues in foreign markets? Contact us to learn more about our global connections!