- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
TOC Logistics collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
We also collect login information (email, username, etc.) for customers who utilize our tracking portal.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide TOC Logistics with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit a form on the website.
TOC Logistics may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Follow up on messages and inquiries you submit through the website.
How do we store your data?
TOC Logistics securely stores your data within the back end of our website through the use of secure and regularly maintained plugins.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between TOC Logistics and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- TOC Logistics may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn.
- Furthermore, TOC Logistics may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
TOC Logistics would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop TOC Logistics from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of ProTrans Holdings.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
TOC Logistics would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request TOC Logistics for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TOC Logistics correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request TOC Logistics to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TOC Logistics erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TOC Logistics restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TOC Logistics’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TOC Logistics transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Call us at: (800) 717-0574
Or write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – TOC Logistics uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – TOC Logistics uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. TOC Logistics sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: (800) 717-0574
Or write to us:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that TOC Logistics has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.